Special BA Program in English Literature and History
This BA program is offered to students who are interested in an in-depth knowledge of the English-speaking world. Students will study the history that made English our global language and culture as well as the social, political, and cultural forces that help determine its future, and ours.
We promise an exciting learning experience of
wide-ranging subjects and locations, with a focus on:
- US and British history and culture
- Transatlantic connections and global trajectories
- The British Empire and the postcolonial world.
Students of the three-year program will be registered to both departments (double-major) and will be given preference in registration for summer courses, especially for those pursuing a concurrent teaching certificate.
The Program offers:
- Special courses taught jointly by lecturers from both departments.
- Extra-curricular activities
- Seminars and study trips abroad (pending funding).
- Personalized academic advising and professional guidance.
History department- Tel: 04-8240907 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
English department- Tel: 04-8240026 | Email: email@example.com